I WAS NOMINATED FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD BY Practicalbydefault
Thank you so very much 🙂 I am excited to be more and more part of the blogging world and I love how it gives me time to focus and think about certain subjects that are part of my life. There are so many part of blogging that are simply so much fun and I truly hope the new year will give me more opportunities for it.
Here are the rules for the new nominees which I will post at the end of this post.
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
So here we go with 11 random facts about me. Then the 11 questions I got asked 🙂
11 RANDOM FACTS
- Born and raised in Germany. 100% German
- I know German, Latin, English and some french
- Some days I dream of selling everything and just travelling with my family.
- I wish I had more time to write.
- Gardening, cooking and baking make me happy but cleaning up does not 😉
- Trying to let go of fears is hard
- Germany and Texas will always be a part of me.
- I am addicted to burgers.
- I love renovating houses.
- My biggest photography gig was for Google
- I am an introvert.
The 11 questions I was asked :
- What language would you love to learn?
- Would you prefer to read, watch or be told how to do something ?
- What’s your hobby ?
- What’s your dream job?
- Dog or cat?
- The name of the teacher that influenced you the most?
- Book or Movie?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Cook or bake or eat?
- What are you is your best “I did it!” moment?
- Blogging what do you love/hate doing?
- Honestly, it should probably be french. Since my oldest has a big interest I should really try it again. I did not enjoy learning it in school, after Latin and English, French was not high in my interests back then. Now i imagine it fun again. If I could pick others after that it would be Swedish or Gaelic 😉
- Hmm, I think it would depend on what that is. Most often I am best with a visual refrence. I love youtube videos.
- Photography and gardening for sure and well reading.
- Travelling and photographing the world.
- Both, but have a dog allergy.
- 5th grade Latin teacher, can’t remember his name right now.
- Book. Book. Book.
- To document and share fun moments with friends and family and also try to share some cool products from Europe.
- all of the above ?! 🙂
- Recently It was our drive from Portland, OR to our new place here in Grants Pass. 4 hour + by myself with 3 cats in the car. I am not big on driving on the highway AT ALL, and have never down a longer than 30 minute drive in a very, very long time. So this was huge !
- I love finding the time to write about certain subjects. It makes you think about your life, the day to day stuff etc. Just like photography it’s a wonderful way to reflect on things. It is sometimes hard to find the balance, on what to share with ” strangers” and what not.But often I have found wonderful friends by doing just that. I love writing about homeschooling, sharing great products, that I wish I would have found out about sooner. Being from Germany/ Europe I am so glad to now have more resources to rely and I am excited to share and tell others more about them.
The new nominees are :
The new 11 questions are :
- Least favorite thing to do with your kids ?
- When was the last time you did something for yourself ?
- When is the last time you cleaned up the fridge ?
- Burgers or Pizza ?
- Best movie of 2015 ?
- What are you most excited about for the new year ?
- Do you make new year resolutions ?
- What was your most favorite moment from 2015 ?
- What is the perfect time for you to get up in the morning ?
- What is your go to dinner, when you are out of fresh ideas ?
- What’s your favorite thing to do with your kids ?